GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS
Official Guidelines for Attempt
- No person may hug the person attempting
the record more than once.
- All hugs must be genuine – both arms must be
wrapped round the other person in a close embrace.
(David says: “Please don’t make this awkward.”)
- The person attempting the record must stand
in the same location throughout the attempt.
- A log book detailing the number of huggers
must be kept. (We will be taking photos.)
- An accurate method of counting huggers must
be pre-approved by Guinness World Records
prior to the attempt.
David will start hugging peeps at exactly
12:00:00am on a date to be determined and end at
percisely 11:59:99pm PST.
PLEDGE A HUG: